The recovery of deleted photos from devices Samsung or, in any case, from any Android device, could be the only thing you think about after accidentally clicking on “delete” or you’ve done a too hasty reset of your Samsung phone. Samsung devices are the most used and popular in the world and for this reason we receive a lot of requests for support related to this problem and that is the possibility of Recover Deleted Photos on Samsung .
In these cases, we often find ourselves searching the Internet for key words such as “ Samsung Photo Recovery ” o “ Recover deleted photos from Samsung “. We have actually already discussed the topic extensively in the guide on how to recover deleted photos on Android, but below we will be more specific and we will see what you can do if you have a mobile phone or tablet SAMSUNG .
Here is the index of the article:
Can I recover deleted photos on Samsung?
All right, it’s time to get busy and figure out how to recover the valuable photos you’ve deleted from your Samsung! As I surely know, photos can be saved in either of the two locations depending on your phone’s settings:
- Internal memory phone (similar to your computer’s hard drive)
- External memory ( card SD )
What you may not know is that if you delete a photo (from internal memory or memory card) it will is not deleted completely. Why does this happen? You should know that elimination involves two steps:
- Delete SOLO the file system pointer pointing to the memory sectors containing the file (the photos in this case)
- Deletes the sectors that contain the photo.
When you press “ eradicates “only the first step is performed. The memory sectors containing the photo are marked as “ ready “and are considered free to store a new file.
Why isn’t the second step performed?
The first step is quick and easy. It takes much longer for the second step of cleaning the sectors (almost the same time as it takes to write that file in those sectors). Therefore, for optimal performance, the second step is performed only when those “available” sectors have to store a new file. Basically, this means that even when you think you have permanently deleted the files, they are still available in the memory (internal or external card). SD ) of your cell phone.
What to do immediately after deleting photos on Samsung
Here’s what to do (or not do) as soon as you realize you’ve deleted photos from your Samsung:
- Do not add or delete data from your device. This will prevent data from being overwritten. If at some point your data is overwritten, you will not be able to recover lost photos.
- Disable connectivity options like Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Some apps tend to automatically download files when they are connected to the Internet via these options.
- Avoid using the phone until the photos were retrieved. In order to ensure that no new data is uploaded to the device, the best solution is to stop using the device completely until you restore the necessary photos and files.
- Use one Photo Recovery Tool Samsung. We recommend using dr.fone – Android Data Recovery, which is among the most powerful and effective on the market.
How to recover deleted photos on Samsung
Dr.Fone for Android is one of the most powerful software capable of Recover Deleted Photos on Samsung .
The first thing to do is to check both the device and the external memory card. If you are quite sure that the photos are not present anywhere and have been deleted, then it is time to use Dr.Fone. Here are some features of this amazing program:
- Recover Android data by directly scanning your Android phone and tablet.
- Preview and selectively retrieve what you want from your Android phone and tablet.
- Supports various file types, including WhatsApp messages, Messages & Contacts, Photos, Videos, Audio, and Documents.
- Supports over 6000 models of Android devices and various Android operating systems.
Click on the button below to download the demo version of dr.Fone for Android:
If you own a Mac OS X go to Android Data Recovery for Mac
Step 1 . Connect your Samsung to the PC
Immediately after installing and booting dr.Fone you will see this home screen:
Click on the function “ RECUPERO “and then a new window will open asking you to connect your mobile phone to the PC route USB :
Step 2 Activate Debug USB on your Samsung
An important operation to do in order for dr.Fone to analyze the memory of your Samsung is to enable the Debug option. USB on his cell phone. It is very easy to activate this option: go to “Settings” < Press “Phone Info” < Select “Version Number” several times until you see a message like “ You are in developer mode ”.
Now return to “Settings” > Click “Developer Options” and search and tap on the option “USB debugging to activate it.
Step 3 Scan Samsung memory
Once activated on the Samsung the mode USB Debug, check the screen of your Samsung to confirm the operation and then from the program choose the data to search. In our case you can only select “ Gallery “to search for all the lost photos.
Click on AVANTI to start the scan. This scan will last several minutes. When finished, you will finally be able to preview all of the picture found in the memory of your Samsung and that are still recoverable thanks to this program.
Step 4 Recovery of deleted photos
Choose the photos to recover and then click on the bottom “ RECUPERA “to proceed to their rescue on yours PC .
Once you’ve saved them to your PC you can open photos with any photo viewing program such as Photo Viewer a free software designed just to open any photo and image on your computer. PC Windows.